Former Shopify Payouts still on Pending

Highlighted
4 0 0

When I first added my account, I set the payout currency on USD, but soon I saw that my payouts are failing because my bank is in Canada, So I changed the currency to CAD and the problem was solved. All the failed payments were transited again in CAD and they were successfully deposited on my bank account. Yet, there are two other transactions with USD currency that are still on Pending status.

I wonder whether I need to take any action to solve it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hey, @Shopotherapy!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing trouble with your payouts at the moment. Usually, this can happen when the currency is changed while there are payments pending, our financial team will need to manually go in and convert these payouts to CAD and then send them to your bank account. In order for me to confirm this is what's happening, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I can take a closer look at your account.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Heloo,

Pls i have that same issue. I changed my cureency to CAD and its been pending for 3 weeks now!!! Its very fustrating.

Pls will i get my money back??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hi, @Ebube.

Thank you for joining the thread. As you have changed the currency, we will more than likely need to convert the payout for you too so you can receive it. I will need to take a closer look into this for you. In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner so I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder for this email as sometimes it can land there.

Thank you! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes