Found a scammer

Taisia
2 0 0
Hello. Recently my fans found this outrageous store and sent me. Please block this scammer
I am the creator and author of the workshop WolfberryCrafts
My website: wolfberrycrafts.com
Also, there is an old Etsy site from which the fraudster took photos of my kirin figurines
It is outrageous how this fraudster uses my products for his own purposes and also the goods of other masters (this is not resale, the seller is just deceiving people)
Please take the necessary action

Here you can see Scammer's website

I also found the scammer goods of a master I know:

Also unscrupulous theft

Original: 
0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3791 362 749

Hi @Taisia,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Sorry to hear about this, it's never nice to have someone else take some of your ideas. I will make the appropriate team aware. If you feel a store operating illegally or in a harmful way you can review the Shopify Acceptable Use Policy here and also fill out an AUP report here, we investigate material reported to us and take action if it violates the AUP. This would be the best and most efficient way to let our team know. 

Thanks again for letting us know and I hope this gets sorted out for you as soon as possible! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Taisia
2 0 0

Thank you very much, I hope you will deal with this. Thank you very much for your help and for remaining caring.

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3791 362 749

Absolutley no worries at all, what we're here for. 

I spoke to someone on our legal team and they mentioned this help guide about copyright and trademarking which you might find useful. 

Something else you can do is submit a DMCA notice from the link hereOnce it's submitted the team will take a look and if you have any further questions you can reply directly to the email you'll automatically receive after submitting a notice.

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes