Fraudulent e-Comm sites using shopify Platform

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I  would like to bring the Shopify team and the concerned authorities that i found https://trendywestern.com/ is a fraudulent E-Comm website built using your platform and cheating innocent people i just placed an order then suddenly realised something wrong as they have not mentioned any support contact No#s, shipment process etc. Therefore i would like to know what action and shopify takes in these kind of Frauds who use your platform to cheat ?

what is your e-commerce website setup guidelines ?

who is accountable for these kind of frauds ?

i have lost INR 1996/- and so many others too 

I need an explanation from the shopify team based on that i would like to take the legal course of action

Please respond

Thanks and Regards,

Chandrasekar

taaware at gmail.com  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
606 62 111

Hi @Chandrasekar,

Hyde here from Shopify.

If you suspect that a store is using our platform and it is behaving fraudulently and contravening our Acceptable Use Policy then you should file a complaint here. We have more information on this in this related forum post.

Our terms of service are clearly outlined here for all merchants to note. We absolutely do not condone fraudulent activity of any kind and will act quickly to investigate and, if necessary, remove a store that we suspect is behaving fraudulently.

I hope this helps, all the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
1 0 0

All this like a big scam.  They sent me a wrong Item which I purchased and now I am getting already10 responses but it's just a waste of time. They don't want to return my money , they don't want to send me a free return Label ( it was their fault to send me absolutely different Item instead of my purchase )  and they do nothing to correct the situation !  It really looks like a BIG SCAM, so BEWARE!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi, Hyde,

Thank you so much for your swift response will go thru the terms of service
and also trying to get in touch with the website owner of Trendy Westeren
will post any any further developments

BR
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @evladi7654 

Appreciate your response and sorry to hear your plight too with this TW How did you contacted them ? they have only support email with no other option to get in touch with them? could you please share the contact person / details ?

BR

Chandrasekar

0 Likes