Free Label

Solved
Kim_Tech
Excursionist
26 2 2

Hello Guys! I am trying to change the FREE label on Checkout for Free Shipping because the shipping fee will not be included on checkout because it's hard to give a shipping fee to the customer. Our business is offering custom furniture. It's better to email the Shipping Fee or communicate directly to the customer for the shipping fee. We want to change FREE into N/A or something. I just want to know where can it Shopify can change this, I tried Edit Language but theirs too much information. I can do coding also, but I need to know in what liquid file this part to edit this. I tried also in Shipping Settings on Shopify, but if I put N/A it said " Must be a Number"

The only goal is to change the FREE into N/A or anyword. 

Kim_Tech_0-1619046571065.png

Kim_Tech_2-1619046771539.png

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
469 67 109

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Kim_Tech!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for reaching out around changing the text in the free shipping field. You'll be happy to know this change can be made without any coding in your checkout settings. I've outlined how you can do this below.

1. From your Shopify Admin, head to Settings > Checkout.
  2. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page and click "Manage checkout language".
  3. In the search bar, filter the options by typing "free". (see screenshot A below)
  4. Find the field labelled "Free rate label" and type in "N/A" in the box below it. (see screenshot A again below)

After you've done this, you should see N/A in the free shipping field in your checkout (see screenshot B). It's important to note that you'll still enter $0.00 in your shipping settings as normal, as this process will simply change what the customer sees.

I hope this helps to resolve your current concern. If you need any further assistance, please reply to this thread.

Screenshot A

22-35-ucnqh-ry9px

Screenshot B

22-36-rfank-72nya

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Kim_Tech
Excursionist
26 2 2

Hello Miles! Yes, it worked how bout on this part? because if I click "continue payment" It said FREE

Kim_Tech_0-1619048908528.png

Kim_Tech_1-1619048929746.png

0 Likes
Kim_Tech
Excursionist
26 2 2

Anyway Miles, It's okay Now! Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
469 67 109

Hi, again @Kim_Tech!

Just above the "free rate label" option, there's another one called "Free total label". If you add N/A there, you'll see that change too. Good pickup!

22-58-vq9uw-gjg8q

Thanks!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog