Free Plus Shipping Settings

Solved
4 0 0

Here are my settings, 

and I have my Free Plus Shippings item set to 0.1 lbs

Any idea why it isn't working?

Also, when paired with any other item that is weightless (free shipping)

it grants the user to have both items with free shipping. And this should not be the case.

I want to ensure that every individual weight based item (free Plus shipping items) are charging the user for shipping costs.

Guidance would be loved and appreciated :)

***Update***

I removed the priced based shipping, which prevents any items from being shipped. Whether its individual items or grouped with free plus shipping items, it states that "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination" and yes, I'm using a US address. :)

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
524 1 70

Hey, Alan!

I'm Alex, with the Shopify team!

Hmm, I see! With weights that low, it's possible that the weight set for your packaging is interfering with the calculation of your rates. By default, there's a weight set on your boxes in your admin at settings > shipping, down underneath your list of shipping zones. If there's a weight set there, I'd suggest either changing your rates to take this weight into account, or editing the weight of that box and changing it to zero!

Hope that's helped! Please feel free to let me know, and you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify

2 Likes
4 0 0

Thank you! It worked!! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Your solution worked for me also (updating default package weight to Zero) but once I updated the cart to increase to QTY 2 then it reverts back to "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address." What could I be doing wrong?Free Plus Shipping.png

0 Likes