Free Shipping Error

1 0 0

Hello!

I set up my Free Shipping and added a rate with conditions. A customer would have to spend $50 to get free shipping but every time I go to test it, the customer only has to spend $20. Is there another place I should be looking to adjust this? I've checked to see if additional rates with conditions were added but there's nothing there. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
674 65 124

Hi @dtlaboss,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great question!

There are a number of factors that could be contradicting your intended free shipping rule to display it as a $20 minimum instead.

For starters, the rate itself may have some errors to it, so it might be worth calmly revisiting our guide on how to set up free shipping rates to retrace your steps and make sure that isn't the case. If it isn't, then you might have created an automatic discount that is conflicting with the shipping rate that would otherwise be applied. Alternatively, it might be a question of contrasting shipping profiles interfering with the end result.

To be able to advise more clearly, I'd need to have a solid sense of what your store set up is. The more context you can give me, the better I can help you!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes