Free Shipping Triggering Below Minimum Order Amount & Automatic Discount Bug

MagicMan
Visitor
3 0 0

In our store, FREE Shipping is set at $100 minimum order but is triggering for orders below $100. We are offering an automatic discount of 15% on most items in the store. It seems that the Sub-Total amount is being used to determine FREE Shipping rather than Total amount (which is the actual amount customer pays AFTER discount).

See screenshot below:

FREEShippingBug.jpg

On a related note, is this a normal automatic discount to slash the price of a product and yet still show the SAME PRICE of the product beside the actual price? I know, sounds strange. But see screenshot below:

CartError.jpg

Appreciate any assistance on solving these two mysteries!

Replies 4 (4)

MagicMan
Visitor
3 0 0

Is anyone using Automatic Discount experiencing this same issue?

MagicMan
Visitor
3 0 0

Oh I also need to mention that I'm also using Zapiet's Store Pickup + Delivery app to set the FREE delivery condition. So am not sure which part of the system is creating this problem i.e. 1) Automatic Discount 2) Zapiet's Store Pickup + Delivery app

@MagicMan wrote:

Is anyone using Automatic Discount experiencing this same issue?

kjarvis
Tourist
5 0 2

I just added the Store Pickup + Delivery app too and have started having this issue - even before rolling it out on the live theme. Probably going to uninstall the app for this reason if it's not fixed.

Vilkoi
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi!

Did you get any solution to this problem?

I got the same issue: i'm offering -15% discount for newsletter subscribers. When customer uses this, the free shipping at 100€ purchase gets triggered under 100€.

I noticed it somehow gets it from the cart value, rather than the checkout value (sub-total vs. total value I guess)? So if the cart value exceeds 100€ and customer uses -15% discount they shill get free shipping. This is annoying and I have seen alot of discussion about this issue. Any solutions?

Thanks