Free Shipping When A Customer Purchases Certain Item

TartByTaylor
2 0 0

Hello! 

I am adding sweatshirts and hats with my logo on them to my website. Is there a way, if a customer adds a sweatshirt and/or hat to their purchase, free shipping is automatically applied to their cart? I want to use this as a win win for both the customer and my brand... customer gets free shipping, I get walking advertisement. In other words, you can either pay $8 for shipping, or for $7 more you can get an awesome sweatshirt! (sweatshirts are $15) 

I can't figure out a way to do it in discounts, does anyone know of a work around?

Thanks so much in advance!

0 Likes

Hi,

You can set free shipping for specific products

You can add a free shipping rate that applies only to certain products. First, create a shipping profile that contains the products on which you want to offer free shipping.

Steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Shipping and delivery.

2. Next to the shipping profile where you want to add a free shipping rate, click Manage rates.

3. Next to the zone where you want to add a free shipping rate, click Add rate.

4. Enter the name for the rate.

5. Make sure that the value of the Price field is 0.

6. Optional: Add weight-based or value-based conditions.

1. Click Add conditions.
    2. Select whether to base the condition on order weight or value.
    3. Enter the minimum and maximum value for the condition.
  7. Click Done, and then click Save.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes