Free Trail ...help

2 0 0

Hiya, 

Ive just launched my free trial, I have listened to the seminar online on how to set up and trying to seek products on Oberlo but I wont allow me to log in - keeps taking me in circles! 

Can I add products before I commit to opening my store? 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
457 37 80

Hey there, @kellygriffin 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Welcome to the Community! Great to have you with us. When you sign up for a free trial you are definitely able to add products from Oberlo.From my experience, Google Chrome is the best online browser to use with Oberlo as a Google Chrome ad on is required to import products from AliExpress.

If you are not using the most up to date version of Chrome you may have trouble accessing Oberlo. Please open this link in Chrome to make sure that you have the most up to date version. From there you will find further instructions on updating the browser. If you do not currently have Chrome installed on your desktop I would recommend downloading it from here. If you are already using Chrome, and it is up to date I would then recommend clearing your browser's cache as per this guide and trying again.

In the off chance that none of this works, please do send on a screenshot of the error you are receiving, I would love to help get you up and running! 

While getting started you can take a look at our Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping with the video that goes along with it and the Definitive Guide to Dropshipping with AliExpress (blog post). Oberlo actually has a great Help Centre on their site that walks through a lot of the setup process on their end.

Do you currently have an idea as to what you would like to start selling? If not, I would really recommend taking a look at our guide on finding a niche and selecting a product here. We also have a free business course with our Shopify Academy that I would really encourage you to look at if you get a chance.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hiya

Thanks so much for the reply.

It doesn’t work tho, each time I try to link and look for products I just get asked to log back in and then I’m told my account is incorrect and it prompts me to set up a new account and then tells me my email address already exists.

Are you able to access my account and see what I have done incorrectly?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
457 37 80

Thank you for your response! Before we go ahead and try to access your account, can you please go to the Shopify admin and click on "Apps". You may need to install the app on the Shopify side of things in order to connect to Oberlo and add in the products. Once you have the app installed you will be able to access Oberlo directly from Shopify through the apps section. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes