Awesome, thanks Corey!

0 Likes
Tourist
60 0 3

thanks for your share, very useful.

0 Likes
Explorer
254 0 21

Watched webinar and must say that really helpful for entrepneneurs who want to start DropShipping business. To start the business effectively good to have TOP3 following apps to be installed on your online store. 

Oberlo Shopify App - Import the products directly from Aliexpress site.

PageFly - advanced page builder to create high converting product pages. (Analytics Dashboard is included).

Kit Shopify app - it's like have the assistant in Marketing Department. Run re-targeting with Facebook and Instagram ads.

Build Shopify Landing page with PageFly App - bit.ly/learn-pagefly
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hey Corey,

I was pretty interesting and it will help all the new webinars who want to join it, but the most important thing is if they can get website services from ecommerce website development company then it would be great for them.

0 Likes
Navigator
1442 4 120

Hi,

To start a successful dropshipping store you can give a try to shopify app Dropshipmate.It helps you to  import unlimited products into your store with ease and also this app provides with a Auto Update pricing and inventory sync feature.

To build confidence in customers to buy products on your store Product Reviewshelp you a lot as most of the customers look for reviews before making a purchase.

All the Best...

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
7 0 0

This is really interesting...

0 Likes
1 0 0

This is a great opportunity! Thanks for sharing!

0 Likes
2 0 0

Greate post! I use power dialer You can try now

0 Likes
1 0 0

The webinar is very knowledgeable. It will definitely help the new entrepreneurs. You can check here for more info on how to start drop shipping business? the complete guidance.

0 Likes
4 0 0

I can recommend one of the most recognized company to do Dropshipping with, Wholesale2B. You can find anything at a really good wholesale price plus it can be synchronized with your Shopify store, I highly recommend you to check it out. Good luck with your new store and congrats.

0 Likes