Free shipping option help

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi,

I've just build  a surfboard wax online store.

I've been searching for hours but can't find an app that has the following feature.

On each of my product pages I'd like customers to have two options:

option one: single purchase = $6 (which gets added to cart where shipping charges are added)

option 2: buy five pack = $30 PLUS get FREE shipping

How can I do this? Is there an app?

Cheers,

AT

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 40 93

Hey, @athoma21 !

Katy here from Shopify. Welcome to our Community and indeed congrats on setting up your store!

Offering free shipping is a fantastic way to incentivize custom and reduce cart abandonment. There are a couple of ways that you can go about setting this up on your store. You can add this natively, from within the admin via your shipping settings (as opposed to via a discount). Or alternatively, if you preferred this to apply to certain products only, then an app would work best. 

For the former, you could set your shipping settings to offer 'Free shipping' on items when the purchase order value is greater than $30. We have some info on how to set this up here

For the latter, if you preferred to set this up so that it automatically applies as a discount, this would require an app. The automatic discounts from within the Shopify admin can be applied to products and collections only at this time. However, some apps which you may like to consider include:

Also, I have included some additional resources which you may find helpful throughout the Holidays season:

I hope this helps. Do feel free to let me know if you have any questions at all; I am happy to help. 

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes