Free trial extension

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello' I need help with getting a little extra extended time to work on my website. How do I go about it , is this possible?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @Kingof4!

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. :-) 

That's a great question! Could you email support@shopify.com from the email address you use to sign into Shopify? When you do, you should receive an automated email back with a ticket number assigned.  If you let me know what that ticket number is, I'll have a look into this with you.

What type of business/store are you creating? How are you finding Shopify so far? 

Feel free to reach out to our Support team any time as well. We're here 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, chats, emails and phone. Just click 'talk to support’ for some more info.

Thanks a mill, 

Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

hello i wanna help for extending my store for some days to complete working and check everything to be ready lunching 

my store name: 

cartino-store2020 

my store email: Removed

please help me quickly because shopify charges me alot of invoices and close my store until pay 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Hi @cartino-store20,

Thanks for reaching out and for letting us know. 

I can certainly take a closer look at the account. In order to do so, I've just emailed you to help authenticate the account so please keep an eye out for my email. Just so you know, we do offer a $9 paused plan which might suit you better if you are not ready to launch the store. More information can be found in this guide if you would like to take a look.

How far along are you with your stores set up? Are you nearly ready to launch your store? If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes