Free trial extensions

1 0 0

Hello, 

I am trying to extend the free trial extension for my current store that i am working on. I already have emailed at support@shopify.com. But in an automated reply it said that, it no longer accept emails and directed me to post on the community forum. I would really appreciate some here from community and from the support team.

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
926 96 156

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I'd be happy to look into this with you, can you share the MyShopify URL for your store? 

Was there something, in particular, you found time-consuming, or something that you struggled with in getting your store set up for launch? What has been the most time-consuming aspect so far?  

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Shopify Team, 

I also would like an extension for my free trial as I have run into some hurdles (logo designer not delivering and struggling with working the website given I am completely new to ecommerce). I have sent an email to the shopify support email and received the same automated message as the above. 

Can you kindly assist? The store name is: https://liicht.myshopify.com

Many thanks. 

Kind regards, 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
926 96 156

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've emailed the account owner with more information on this request! Let me know if you have other questions or encounter any other stumbling blocks getting your store set up! 

0 Likes
4 0 0
Thanks so much shopify team.

Will let you know next week if I would need a further extension.

Kind regards
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
926 96 156

No problem. Glad to help!

0 Likes
4 0 0
Hi Shopify team,

I am still experiencing some difficulty with setting up my store and this is taking me longer than expected.

Could I please ask to extend the trial for another 7 days? liicht.myshopify.com

What will happen when the extension ends? Will I be able to reactivate the page at any time?

Many thanks.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
926 96 156

Hi, again @LT21. That's no problem, and I'd be happy to accommodate this request and I've organized this for you. Is there something, in particular, that is causing you some difficulty in the set up that I can help with? 

Yes, if the store freezes because you are out of trial time, you will have a period of time where you can reactivate it and continue as normal. There are no further extensions available now, so you would need to consider choosing your subscription plan for the store. You can read about our plans and their features here

0 Likes
4 0 0
Thanks. Updating the coding to adjust the dimensions of the banners etc has been quite difficult. Are there any reference materials you can provide?

Kind regards,
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
926 96 156

What theme are you using? We have some theme specific guides in our help center that may be useful, but I'm afraid I'm not a developer. You could ask in the theme design section of the Community here. There might be someone there who can assist. 

If not, when you switch to a paid plan, our theme designers would be happy to look at your issue and provide you with 60 minutes of free design time to make those small adjustments. Alternatively, you could hire a Shopify Expert to help design the site with you. 

0 Likes