Freebie Downloads for Lead Generators

ngarza
Tourist
7 0 2

I have some freebie download ideas I would like to offer as lead magnets however I am not sure how to do this within Shopify and link to my subscriber list. I have the mailmunch app for newsletter pop-ups but I couldnt find how to create a landing page with a download link available. Does anyone know how I can do this? Is there an app (preferably free of course)

Replies 8 (8)

OptiMonk
Shopify Partner
16 0 2

Hi @ngarza,

Using OptiMonk, it is extremely easy to create a popup that offers your lead magnet in exchange for an email address, and you can display your download link on the thank you page of the popup. So, I think it can be a perfect fit for you.

We offer 200+ ready-to-use templates, so you can create your first lead generation popup in just a few minutes.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know!

Best,
The OptiMonk team

ngarza
Tourist
7 0 2
thanks for the info!

What I'm looking for is a lead generator I can post on my social media pages - for example, I create some one pager on how to use candles in a self-care routine and I advertise this as a lead generator (not just on my website, but again, as an Ad or something on my socials) and when folks click it, they can provide their email address and be either given the link to immediately download the freebie or they receive an automatic email with the download link.

Does your app do that?
sharlenej758
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi @ngarza did you ever get a reply. I too am interested in this and came across your post.

ngarza
Tourist
7 0 2

So about a year ago I ended up migrating to Klaviyo for my email/sms marketing and I can do lead generations/landing pages with this (in conjunction with the PageFly app). Its been great! 

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3055

Hi @ngarza ,

This is Victor from PageFly, the Shopify Landing Page Builder App.

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly to improve your page.

Yes, in this case, I suggest you can use a form to collect subscribers' emails. Then, you can redirect them to a page where you provide downloadable files and products for continuing shopping.
Here is the way to make a downloadable file on Shopify:

Step 1: Host files on Shopify Server

• Navigate to Shopify admin > Settings > Files.
  • Upload your files here using the Upload files button.

Remember: Each file must be smaller than 20Mb to be uploaded, this is Shopify’s limit.

• When the file is uploaded, copy its URL to be used in the next step.

Step 2: Use files on a PageFly page

Now you have the file ready on the Shopify server, you can link it to a PageFly page via a clickable Button element, text that displays as a hyperlink or as content for the Image element.

Make file downloadable via a button
  • Select a Button element on your page.
  • Go to General tab > Action> Choose the first icon named Go to URL of the Click Action option like the image below.
  • Insert the link of the file. There is a URL Picker modal pop-out and you can insert the link into this. Then, click on the Select URL button.

Let me know if you have any questions and wish you the best of luck!

Warm regards,

Victor | PageFly team

TatiNgF
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello! Wondering if you ever found an answer to this?

Shanelllenise
Excursionist
15 0 0

hi! try 

PopMagic: Freebie Opt in Popup

Shanelllenise
Excursionist
15 0 0

hi! try  PopMagic: Freebie Opt in Popup