Freebie Downloads for Lead Generators

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I have some freebie download ideas I would like to offer as lead magnets however I am not sure how to do this within Shopify and link to my subscriber list. I have the mailmunch app for newsletter pop-ups but I couldnt find how to create a landing page with a download link available. Does anyone know how I can do this? Is there an app (preferably free of course)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 2

Hi @ngarza,

Using OptiMonk, it is extremely easy to create a popup that offers your lead magnet in exchange for an email address, and you can display your download link on the thank you page of the popup. So, I think it can be a perfect fit for you.

We offer 200+ ready-to-use templates, so you can create your first lead generation popup in just a few minutes.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know!

Best,
The OptiMonk team

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
thanks for the info!

What I'm looking for is a lead generator I can post on my social media pages - for example, I create some one pager on how to use candles in a self-care routine and I advertise this as a lead generator (not just on my website, but again, as an Ad or something on my socials) and when folks click it, they can provide their email address and be either given the link to immediately download the freebie or they receive an automatic email with the download link.

Does your app do that?
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @ngarza did you ever get a reply. I too am interested in this and came across your post.

0 Likes