My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.
Sounds like your account might need direct help from our live support team.
Please contact us at our live support channels to help you out quicker since our forums are community-based for all merchants and partners and can sometimes take a bit to resolve support based questions.
To contact our live support team:
1. Head to our contact page question section and login to your store.
2. Once you've logged in, you'll be prompted to ask about a topic:
3. Doing this will present you with links to relevant pages on our Help Center to help resolve your situation. There's also an option to contact us directly if you weren't able to find a solution in the help guides and need further help:
4. Clicking on this button at the bottom will then present you with the different support options available at that particular moment:
5. If you don't yet have a Shopify store or are unable to login, you can choose the "Continue without logging in" option at the start and continue through the same process.
Alternatively, you can let me know here if you'd like me to send you an email and we can begin the process. However, contacting our live support will be much faster for you.
Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.
@fatih1tg Can you try Step 5 up there and access general support without logging in? Let me know.
Hello, @SSchantini. If you encounter a page that specifically says your store is "unavailable", you can log into your store per normal, but you'll get a screen that asks you to enter your payment method to help clear up the past due invoice on file.
However, if you encounter any of the following situations, you'll need to contact us using the help center contact page:
I'm glad you were able to get back into your frozen account, @SSchantini. Definitely keep the contact info for any future urgent inquiries, our support team is more than happy to help out!