Frozen Payment

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi can anyone help with my situation as i seem to get know where with support or the department for payments, basically I have been paying Shopify for quite a while now monthly payments from a card in my name in my address, also i have an affiliate program which i have sold sites, and they get payments from those also, now a customer purchases a machine from my site for £3800, so Shopify freezes it I try to resolve it I get knowhere what so ever with any kind of help i get told it is with a department who cannot be contacted, strange I know right? anyway I have sent numerous emails and had zero help or response other than yea yea we will have a look in 24 to 48 hours, now that was Friday last we are now on Wednesday and still no email regarding freezing of a customers funds, the customer is going mad because i will not send a machine out until the funds clear, Shopify will not respond to my requests what so ever i have also had to tell customers not to use my site to purchase items as i cannot guarantee your funds will not be frozen....i cannot for the life of my understand why a company can cost me sales annoy customers even to the point the will not use my services again due to trust because i have no trust in any actions so far from shopify as i am still waiting for a response that is now 6 days in waiting for any kind of help

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I will be posting my question on various sites also Reddit twitter facebook instagram etc..because I think all customers have the right to be aware of what they might expect when they have issues with shopify especially when mine was a nightmare and still isn't resolved or had any response from the team who cannot be contacted, it is as though you keep the funds to make a profit on the interest collected while holding funds while you ignore a customer

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

how the hell is a company supposed to do business with you when you have no respect to even reply either in email or on forums...i hope people read this and think very hard before dealing with shopify, disgusting business manor

0 Likes