Frozen store

Francine_amk
1 0 0

Hi I need help please, I have paid my bills yet my store is still frozen and I wanted to know how long does it take for my store to unfreeze so I can use it again ?

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
870 88 136

Hi, @Francine_amkI’m here to help!

Stores that have become frozen due to non-payment, will become accessible again immediately upon payment of the outstanding invoice(s). 

I’m happy to take a closer look at your account to determine why you are not able to use yours, even after paying your bill. Please keep an eye out for an email that I am sending you to proceed with it.

Thanks,

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
jjcreations
2 0 0

hi im having the same problem if you can help me also,thank you

jjcreationss.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Jailyn
1 0 0

Hi, 

I am having the same issue and none of the other avenues I have tried to use to contact support are available. 

0 Likes
Genn
3 0 0

Hi @Helen  

i am having the same issue. Paid my outstanding balance. Can’t seem to reopen my frozen account. It tells me to open a new store with my email. I NEED to get back into my store to keep fulfilling orders. I haven’t had much luck trying to get in contact with your support team. Please help. 

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
870 88 136

Hi, @Genn. I totally understand your urgency. If the outstanding balance was paid, then you definitely should be able to login and resume business. How frustrating! Therefore, it sounds like something else is at play here.

I am going to send you an email so that I can authenticate your account and look into what’s happening. In the meantime, would you please clear the cache on your browser, as well as ensure the store information you are using to login with is correct. You can recover it by entering your email address in the ‘Forgot store’ form, which will email you your store information.

Let me know if any of the above troubleshooting steps help. If not, just reply to my email, and I’ll proceed with investigating this further for you.

Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
grixel
1 0 0

Hi,

I am having the same issue.

I already paid the outstanding bill but I cant still open my store.

PLEASE ASSIST ME.

Thank you.

www.grixelspaanggala.com

0 Likes
abradley
4 0 0

Hello im having the same issue can you please help me out i have no outstanding balance and my store wont open and i cant contact support .

jaxb.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Bloomingblood
1 0 0

I’m in the same boat. How did you fix it?? I paid but it still is inactive 

0 Likes
Shweta29
4 0 0

Hi,

How did you fix it?please help..

0 Likes