Fulfilling and Ordering

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone, when I get an order in my store and I need to fulfill it and order from aliexpress, can you tell me how exactly the ordering happen. Like do oberlo uses customer's card to order it or what ?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
120 2 7

Hi @integral5! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

I'm not sure what Oberlo's payment policies are, but on Spocket, since your Shopify store is connected to the app, the process is made easier and straightforward for you. When you sign-up as a member on Spocket, you're asked to provide a payment gateway for your store. When a customer orders from your shop and proceeds to payment, the money is transferred to what ever payment gateway you set for your store. After this, you just go on the "My Orders" page and settle the order, and use the money paid by the customer to pay the supplier for the item - the supplier then works on the rest. Here's an article from Spocket's Help Center that best explains this: Fulfilling OrdersI think it's also best that you contact Oberlo support regarding this.

In any case, I mentioned Spocket because besides the easy payment process, the many other features of the platform can greatly benefit your store. Oberlo is great but from what I heard, there are some issues with shipping times since most of the selections the app imports from AliExpress are from China - 14+ days from reviews I've read. The products on Spocket can ship in 3-5 days, depending on the set-up of your store - this is due to the fact that most of the suppliers on the platform come from the EU and the US. Customers prefer faster shipping times, and Spocket can definitely help you make this a possibility.

If you're interested to learn more, you can hop on over to Spocket's official website!

0 Likes