Fulfilling

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have a question I clicked on automatic fulfillment . I would like to know if I don’t have to ship the product but the actual seller has to ship it. Kind of confused about this automatic fulfillment 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
444 48 97

Hi @Eziwayne,

Hyde here from Shopify. Interesting question!

First off, I'd like to give you a sense of what fulfillment actually means through this help document.

20-08-1s6mm-4p7xv

So fulfillment is the name for packing and shipping of your order. You need to decide how you're going to fulfill those orders. You could fulfill them yourself or you could use a third-party to do so in the form of a fulfillment service. This depends on several factors, including whether or not you have your own inventory or are dropshipping. 

20-08-soqgj-w8h8q

Now in terms of manual versus automatic fulfillment we have a guide here. In relation to automatic fulfillment there's great information here:

20-08-drq5i-scjib

Without being familiar with the specifics of your store, I hope this information gives you a sufficient enough overview to comfortably and happily run your shipping. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes