Solved

Functionality request: Conversion tracking on orders overview page

jivjiv
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi,

When I open my list of orders I do have a TAG column but there is nothing in it. 

It would be great if I could somehow adjust the columns so one of them displays my UTM parameters or shows that the order was direct, unknown source or from organic search results.

Running a report for all orders, showing where the customer came fro would be cool too, but that is probably only availble to more expensive shoify plans?

regards,

John

Accepted Solution (1)
CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
526 42 85

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there - our free app Report Toaster can do that for you. Please feel free to have a look around and let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)

Dorcaspro
Explorer
74 3 10

Well Shopify tracking order. Has the features

+2348167044807
jivjiv
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks for your input.

I am aware of that indeed. In order to see it one needs to open each order, click conversion data and click again to get to the UTM data.

I would find it very convenient if it were in the order list overview direcctly.

John

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
526 42 85

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there - our free app Report Toaster can do that for you. Please feel free to have a look around and let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

jivjiv
Tourist
6 0 1

What is your business model? When the product is free and you don't sell or use merchant data then how?

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
526 42 85

Hi again,

That's a great question. We launched 11 weeks ago with the goal of being the most powerful reporting tool available for Shopify merchants. But we know that doesn't happen overnight, so we are starting out free so we can get customer feedback an d work out any issues. That has worked great for us, as we now have 300 customers and 10 five-star reviews. In the coming months we will make paid plans available for those that need advanced functionality.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Sam

Dеnis
Shopify Partner
36 0 2

Hi, @jivjiv 

Denis from Advanced Reports is here.

Right now it is possible to get the needed report by adding custom columns (it will take no more than 5 minutes).

Also, we are preparing reports "Sales by UTM Campaign", "Sales by UTM Source" and "Sales by UTM Medium" to make built-in reports. It will be available from the next week.

It is possible to add UTM Tags to the orders and build reports based on these tags as well. So you can see how many orders have specific UTM Tag so you can easily analyze the success of your promo campaigns. And even more - you can know what exact customer comes with a specific UTM Source or from a specific UTM Campaign, what exact products have been purchased in order of UTM Campaign, etc. It can be a really powerful and deep analytic report limited only by your requirements 🙂

Please feel free to contact me to get more details, I`ll be glad to answer any of your further questions.

Just Play in Analytics with Advanced Reports
Other Great Apps: [ Shopping Feeds | Instant Search ]
Socials: [ Facebook | Twitter | Blog ]

BetterReports-K
Shopify Partner
169 6 16

Hi @jivjiv,

Keanna here from the Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports can help!

We can create a custom report showing the UTM campaign for each order or sales by UTM campaign across orders (for example each month). The UTM campaign is extracted from the landing page URL. We also have a built-in report that shows Sales by referring site (the site the customer clicked through to arrive at your shop).

In addition to our custom report capabilities, we have more than 80 built-in reports that cover your most common reporting needs including sales, current inventory, refunds, payouts, and more. Our reports can be scheduled to send at a regular cadence (ex/ daily, weekly, monthly) to your email or Google Drive.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
303 11 20

Hi @jivjiv ,

I am John from Report Pundit, a reporting and analytics app with more than 500 five-star reviews.

Report Pundit has the option to show the customer journey details for each order. Customer journey includes details like UTM Campaign, UTM source, UTM term, UTM medium, and UTM content.

image (21).png

Report Pundit can also fetch data from Google analytics like source metrics, conversion metrics, region metrics, Ad metrics, etc.

You can export the reports instantly and schedule the reports to Email, Google Drive, Google Sheets, FTP & BigQuery.

We have created custom reports for more than 10k Shopify merchants. Our live chat support team can create the reports instantly.

We have a 14-day free trial to test the reports. You can also contact us at support@reportpundit.com

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

BeProfit_App
Shopify Partner
75 1 4

Hi @jivjiv,

Have you tried using BeProfit Profit Tracker?

The app does a lot, but relative to your post:

We've just recently added a new advanced feature that allows you to accurately attribute all of your UTMS. (Our support team will even help you attribute your UTMs if you have a lot)

The result is you'll be able to see:

• Amount spent
  • Number of clicks
  • Cost per click
  • ROAS
  • and Conversion rates

...for every ad platform, ad account, campaign, ad set, and per individual ad.

Of course, as you asked in your original post, you'll be able to identify precisely where each of your orders came from by using UTMs and BeProfit's UTM attribution tool.

You really can drill all the way down into your data to get the most detailed insights possible.

As I mentioned, BeProfit does more than that. With this Shopify profit calculator, you'll be able to:

• Track your profit history over time
  • Get intuitive visuals and graphs
  • Understand complex business metrics
  • Connect metrics once with smart integrations
  • Spot what factors need improvement to increase profits
  • Make data-driven decisions to optimize your store

Try BeProfit and let us know if you find it helpful. Plus, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve the app, we're always happy to get feedback!