Gaps on product page - Debut theme

Highlighted
6 0 0
Having issues with my product pages, a large gap between product photo and gallery. How can I fix this?

https://mywellproject.com/products/one-thing-at-a-time-reusable-glass-keep-cup

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
297 56 71

Hello @laurencook,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss->paste below code at bottom of file

.product-single__photo{
height:auto !important
}
.thumbnails-wrapper.thumbnails-slider--active {
    top: 0px !important;
}

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: wahabahmadghori@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi,

I did this but now website looks like this:

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 10.27.33 am.png
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
161 8 15

Hi @laurencook,

The permanent solution for this kind of problems is to learn Liquid, so that you can fix everything on your own. It's a fairly simple language if you have a coding background.

Cheers.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
184 20 27

Hey, @laurencook!

Ash here from the Shopify team.

I took a look at the link you shared, and I'm not seeing a large gap currently between the product photo and gallery. Here is a screenshot of how your product page looks for me:

20-03-o4lpg-ovuwl.png

Are you seeing something different on your end? If so, please send me a screenshot so I can compare the two and get a better idea of the issue you're facing. If you were able to resolve the issue on your end, please also reply and let me know what the issue was and how you fixed it. This could potentially help future merchants with similar issues. 

As @Wahab_Ahmad and @TungDao mentioned, learning code can definitely help with identifying and fixing theme-related issues, but it can be a big commitment to learn when starting from scratch. If you're using a Shopify made free theme, our theme support team may be able to assist with theme issues that arise. For third-party themes, you can always reach out to the theme's developer, or hire a Shopify Expert for assistance. 

I look forward to hearing back! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes