Generate report/payments per supplier

Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 0

Hello,

I've just (this evening) started setting up a test online store for a client using Shopify, and need a bit of help and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

They're a farmers' market (let's call them Fred's Fabulous Farmers' Market), selling produce from several suppliers. Is there a way to get a report/breakdown of how much each supplier should get paid? I'll illustrate with an example:

Bob's Bread supplies bread to Fred's Fabulous Farmers' Market.

Tom's Tomatoes supplies tomatoes to Fred's Fabulous Farmers' Market.

A customer goes to the online Shopify store, and orders some bread and some tomatoes, and pays £10 to Fred's Fabulous Farmers' Market.

Fred then orders some bread and tomatoes from Bob and Tom.

At the end of the month, Fred needs to work out how much to pay to Bob and Tom. How can Shopify tell him this? (I've already set the suppliers of the products to Bob and Tom in the store). Is there a simple way for Shopify to generate a report showing this information?

Thanks in advance for any help!

~ Paul

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
816 53 125

Hey Paul.

Dallas here and I'm more than happy to shed some light on this question!

I'm happy to report that I have just the app for you. It's called Multi-Vendor Marketplace. So basically the Shopify account you created would be a store with a lot of smaller stores within it. With this app, you can get information on each of the stores and you can split payments as needed.

After looking at that is that something that would be helpful for you?

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes