Getting Load on the Server by getting collection products via GraphQL or Rest API

Hello there and Regards,

I am having load on the server, every time I have to API call forget products for collections. because I have 10,000+ products on every collection and I am saving them in my database. so every time smart collection updates I have to get all products from the Shopify API Webhook. and that's lame.

is there any solution to this? where I can pass product ids to GraphQL or Rest API to get all products except all ids I have passed to it?

eg. 
1> I have Products are 101, 102, and 103 in Collection 1 into Shopify admin.
2> First time I call for the products, I can get Product 101, 102, and 103. and I had inserted all these products into my database. and it's okay.
3> Now I have added Product 104 in Collection 1. so I have products are 101, 102, 103, and 104 in Shopify admin. and my database has only products are 101, 102, and 103.
4> but the second time I call for the product in the same collection via API, I want to get only Product 104. because those three products are already in the database.

and there are lots of collections and into those collections, there are lots of products. every time collection updates that's why many loads on the server.

Can anyone get me the solution to this problem I am facing right now?
it will be very beneficial to me.

Thanks,
WC

0 Likes