Gift Card Page Website Link is not working

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi,

I was doing a test with the Gift Card email and found that the "Start Shopping" button link is not working .

Also, where can i change my website text name to my company's logo?

Gift Card Help1.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
723 107 279

Hi

Changing your logo

- Go to Online Store > Themes > Customize and then under Sections for your Homepage select Header and you add your logo there (see screenshot)

Screenshot 2020-01-04 at 15.59.18.jpg

Broken URL in email

Have you created the email or is it just Shopify's default one? Is your site live?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

@JonWright wrote:

Hi

Changing your logo

- Go to Online Store > Themes > Customize and then under Sections for your Homepage select Header and you add your logo there (see screenshot)

Screenshot 2020-01-04 at 15.59.18.jpg

Broken URL in email

Have you created the email or is it just Shopify's default one? Is your site live?

Hi @JonWright ,

I already have my company logo loaded under header settings. 

The email is Shopify's deafult  one. I do not know where to change it.

My site is not live yet .
https://lovera-test.myshopify.com/
I'm opening it up for you to look at it.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Guys,

I am having the same issue and I am wondering if you came to a resolution here? When I click "Start Shopping" it links me to a generic Shopify link not my Store https://www.mrcbdoil.ie/

Can you share the resolution here?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Same issue here, what was the solution??

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same problem here. Did someone find the solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 4

I have the same problem - After receiving the gift card email and opening it in a browser, the "Start Shopping" link on Gift card is not working.  Nor are the "Print" or "Add to Apple Wallet" buttons.  My shop is open and active.  I have installed a non-Shopify theme.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

UPDATE - I came up with a work-around by hard coding the shop URL in place of the two instances of routes.roots_url Object in gift_card.liquid. It seems to be working for me, but no guarantee it will for you. 

I too am having the "Start Shopping" button issue. I raised the issue with Shopify Support, but did not receive a solution. Only change I've made is replacing the default image using instructions found  in another thread. Does anyone have a solution for the button?

0 Likes