Gift Cards & Loyalty Program In-store & Online RetailPro V9 and Shopify

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there,

I have a brick and mortar shop and just exported my volusion site to Shopify. My point of sale is RetailPro Version 9 and we are in the process of working with Retail Dimensions (RDI) to integrate the two platforms.

My question is in regards to loyalty and gift card programs. I want to make the in-store and on-line experience seamless-is this possible? If so, how? We spoke with rise.ai and it was cost prohibitive to use them for this.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions:)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Hi buddy, my name is Ari, I'm the VP Product for Rise. Let's have a chat, I want to understand your needs better and see how much work this would take, maybe we can give you a better quote

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I would love to revisit this with you-thanks for reaching out! We want to be able to integrate store credits, gift cards, and loyalty across our shoppers digital and in-person visits. I am working 6 days a week (we are in Seattle) from 8am-4pm, however my availability varies at the moment because we are under quarantine due to the Covid outbreak. Might we be able to get started via email?

Best regards,

Mike

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Sure Mike,

You can reach me at ari@rise.ai and we'll schedule a call.

https://apps.shopify.com/rise-ai

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Curious if you were able to come up with anything regarding the other partner who wanted to implement retailpro with shopify? Thanks.

0 Likes