Google Adsense Alternatives

Highlighted
10 0 0

hi, 

i just want to know about google adsens tell me the google adsense alternatives sites 

i want adsens account for my entertaining website and i try once google not giving approvel

so i searching alternative site for make money  

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
73 0 9

Hello, Alex!

Thanks for you question.

Google is a major player in cost-per-click (CPC) advertising, but they’re not the only one. There are other sites such as Media.net and Propeller Ads that offer similar services and can be very effective. Check out this blog post, from stream-seo.com, that details several alternatives to Adsense. Generating revenue through hosting advertisements can be effective if you have a lot of traffic that stays on your website for long periods of time, as only 1-2 percent of visitors will click through ads.

You mentioned you have an entertainment website. If your website is focused on entertainment content and keeping visitors there as long as possible than CPC is a great way to earn revenue. However, If you have an online store you may want to reconsider hosting these types of advertisements on your site as they will only direct traffic away from your website, instead of purchasing your products. My suggestion is that you focus on bringing traffic to your website, using Earned, Owned, and Paid channels and converting visitors into customers through creating content that interests them and supports them at whichever stage in their buyer’s journey their at.

I hope you’ve found this information helpful. If you have any other questions let me know!

-Ash

Ash - Social Support Team - support@shopify.com
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi,

check this list of Google Adsense Alternatives and start applying for

• Amazon Display ads
  • Fomo Publishers
  • Media.Net
  • Infolinks
  • Chitika
  • Kontera
  • MadAds Media
  • ClickSor
  • Qadabra
  • Buy Sell Ads
  • AdClick Media
  • Viglink

These are the best and most popular alternatives of AdSense.

0 Likes