Google Analytics & google search console

3 0 0

Hello, 

I have a store in different domains but which sells the same products. The difference between the sites are the language.

www.giannikavanagh.com
www.giannikavanagh.pt
www.giannikavanagh.es
www.giannikavanagh.pt

We added the same google analytics account to them using the autolink. Until now, I guess that's perfect.

The problem appears when I want to connect my Google Search Console Account to Analytics. For what I've seen, we can connect 1 Google Search Console to 1 Property of Analytics. So, if I only have 1 property in Analytics with different views by domain / country.

What can I do to solve this?

Note: I'm working with different domains. If they were subdomains, I would know what could i do.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
67 0 6

Hi there,

I found an article that maybe could help you with your problem: How to get your Shopify store on Google?

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, 

Thank for your help, but unfortunately this doesn't solve my problem.

I have 4 domains as I said before. I only use 1 google analytics to track their performance as the 4 domains were only 1 (I use the Autolink for Google Analytics).

And, my problem is: how can I connect my 4 Google Search Console to only 1 Google Analytics property? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can easily add more site on google console. I am using 5+ on 1 google console account thanks

Webexpert
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Yes, I know. 

My question is: I have the 4 domains with same Google Analytics Property because we use Autolink (this allows to track the performance of all sites in same property of Google Analytics). Can I have the 4 Google Search Console Properties in only 1 Google S.Console property like I have in Google Analytics?

0 Likes