Google Publishing Error - Wanting GTIN or MPN for products marked as custom

2 0 0

Ive spent literally weeks adding a complete catalogue to shopify and have carefully marked products as custom (yes ive gone through and checked the boxes) however every time i come back to the website to do some more i find a ton of products with an error message saying i need to add a GTIN / MPN.

ive been clicking on the individual products and then unchecking and rechecking the custom product box and that fixes it for a little while and then boom, errors all over again.

This morning it was nearly 800 products. No way can i go into all those and individually uncheck, save, recheck and save again.

Whats causing this mess and how do i stop it, failng that is there someway of marking bulk products as custom so i dont have to resave all the individuals.

0 Likes
5 0 0
I am having the exact same issue. Have literally spent HOURS!! Not recognizing custom item. Please help!!
0 Likes
5 0 0

Did you ever find a solution? I have tried all I can think of.

0 Likes
2 0 0
Nope. Still doesn’t work, I’ve tried everything I’ve been recommended but still won’t work
0 Likes
5 0 0

It's interesting that when you view the product listing on Shopify it show that is not published on the Google App, but when I look within the Google App it shows that it is published.

0 Likes