Google Search Console Errors

Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 2

Hi,

I registered my website with Google Analytics recently. Today I received this email:

Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 8 new Products related issues. This means that Products may be negatively affected in Google Search results. We encourage you to fix these issues.

Top 5 new issues found, ordered by number of affected pages:

Missing product ID

Missing field "url"

Missing field "priceValidUntil"

Missing field "sku"

Missing field "review"

Is this something I need to be worried about? Some of these issues are related to apps, for example I am using the Loox review app, and the 'missing review field' is related to that. I have no idea how to fix.

Some of the errors are coming from the standard Shopify code, i.e how the Shopify code generates the html. I'm pretty sure most my products have an sku for example.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
60 0 2

I have the same issues - can somebody from shopify help urgently thank you Sabine.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
199 1 33

Same here. Would love some help on this!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same here, my store is also facing the same issue. 

@Smeelah wrote:

Same here. Would love some help on this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Derek 

ShoppingFeeder lets you map your titles to your Shopify SEO titles, or any other field. And then, we'll help you seamlessly submit to Google Merchant Center and generate a Google Shopping feed that meets the requirements. Our mapping features means you'll avoid product related issues in the future. 

You can find us at Shoppingfeeder.com or contact support@shoppingfeeder.com.

Best,
Merryn 

0 Likes