Google Shopping Ads

Highlighted
27 0 0

Hello,

Thank you Shopify Community for helping me build my store.

I started 2 different campaigns on google.

1) Google shopping + 3rd part websites for google

2) Google Shopping

My first campaign was working well with a great amount of clicks with a few sales. However, the cost was extremely expensive.

I decided to just to google shopping and avoid 3rd party websites because i do not trust google.

Some of my products are showing and others are not.

Why is this happening?

My fitness worm product shows below, but my strongman sandbags and weightlifting discs aren't.

Also, I started a new campaigns for my client and my goal is to get there product to appear as much as BLOOM NUTRITION.

How does the text below them appear? Where do I edit this for my client?

Thank you so much Shopify COMMUNITY !!!

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 11.15.31 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-06 at 3.14.30 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 2 4

The text below the items is the item description, which you can edit using the 'description' field if you are uploading the data using a Google sheet through Google Merchant Center. As for items not showing up, it might take a little more time to show up when searching for it, but also make sure you enter data for all of the required fields for that type of item.

0 Likes
Highlighted
27 0 0

Hello,

Thank you for your help.

I am seeing my shopping ad in the new shopping campaign. However, it is not on page 1 of google. With my other one, the time was a lot faster, but I will be patient.

I have my products syncing from Shopify to Google. I am not sure how to put description as shown in the previous photo.

Can you provide help on making this dream come true?

My next amazing goal and vision would appear here on google when people search terms such as motivational t-shirts or workout t-shirts etc.

I would really appreciate any help in making these dreams coming TRUE !!!

Thank you in advance,

Steve

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 4.40.18 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

Hello,

I would suggest you use some apps for automation which can help you manage your ads in a better way. For example, there is BlueWinston.com and you can automate your ads within few minutes. They are offering free trial for 30 days and they will create pilot campaigns for you. 

Also, you can use their Shopify plugin.

Have a nice day.

0 Likes