Google Shopping Questions

Solved
Highlighted
17 0 0

Hello Shopify Community,

I apprecaite everyones help. I am looking for some help.

I am searching specific key words.

First keywork research was AT4 Pre-Workout. I did not see it on the first page of google. Then, when I click on Shopping, it appears.

However, for the standard keyword research of prewrokout supplement, I do not see it appearing anywhere.

How can I make this product AT4 Preworkout Supplement appear on "Preworkout Supplement"

Thank you in advance,

Steve

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 4.15.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-08 at 4.15.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-08 at 4.15.13 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Shopping works based on your product price x product title. You won't always appear for everyone search.. maybe someone is having a sale and their product is cheaper. Maybe other competitors are bidding higher then you and will get shown. As long as your keywords are in your product title and or product description. I would try to increase your shopping bids by 5% and see if that gets it showing. Even then, you will not always show for ever search. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Good morning Duane,

Thank you for the feedback. I have 2 amazing questions for you.

In the Google Merchange Center, I am not able to edit the description. Where can I edit this? In Shopify or Google?

My second amazing question is the first campaign is the following situation:

I had 2 campaigns with Google Shopping. The first one I ever created, was successful in orders. I started it from Shopify to Google. However, I was spending nearly $200 per month. I did receive orders and it was a DREAM COME TRUE!

I called Google and asked them why it's so expensive? They said because I clicked on marketing for 3rd party websites and youtube. I unchecked these boxes.

When I was running my FIRST campaign, I was appearing on page 1 of Google almost 90% of the time.

I started a new campaign 10 days ago paying ONLY for google shopping and not youtube + 3rd party websites because I don't trust Google to do this.

Now only 2 of my 10 products are showing but all the way in the back end. Plus, I increased my bidding and price per day.

I want to appear similar to Brute Force Training.

I see them being #1 almost every day, with ADS, plus page 1 on google. They have a Shopify store too.

Any advice or suggestions on how to make this dream come true would be greatly appreciated.Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 8.46.59 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

If you want to edit your product titles then the easiest place to do that is in Shopify. For your second question, there is no guaranteed way to show up where you want. write the best product titles possible and make sure you have the right big and Google takes care of the rest. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

Thank you Duane, I appreciate the feedback and information buddy.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day,

Steve

0 Likes

Thanks Steven. Having a great week. I thought you might want to know that I just launched my Google Shopping Course... covers a lot of areas for Google Shopping being 2.5 hours long. A good part of the course is on Google Merchant Center... since that is the heart and soul of shopping campaigns.

0 Likes