Google Shopping information not updating through Shopify Product Import

BMOLLOY
1 0 1

Hey

I have added all my Google Shopping Product Categories and a few other Google Shopping information using the product Export/Import, but none of the added fields have altered. 

Fields I am trying to populate

-"Google Shopping / Google Product Category"  these were from the Suggest Google Categories e.g. Product > Product type

-Google Shopping / Condition: "NEW"

-Google Shopping / Custom Product: "FALSE"

There were no errors during the import, it was a CSV.

kishorahire
6 0 0

Same issue with me as well.. any idea why? 

0 Likes
jdalton
2 0 3

This is also happening with me.  I'm trying to update the same fields that are in the original post, but not seeing them populated after the import, or at least they don't appear to be.

And similarly, the CSV import works well with no errors, and the follow-up email confirms that all the products were updated successfully. But when trying to do a "Bulk Edit" of the products through the Shopify UI, none of the three fields appear as populated, nor when trying to view/edit the fields through the Google Sales Channel product editor, which displays that modal with all the Google fields.  BUT, when doing another product export, the fields do appear populated, so I'm not sure if they are valid or not.

Any tips about why this isn't working, or if it actually is but just isn't showing? To be specific, I'm using the product category ID, not the path format, and for the other two fields I am using a lowercase "yes" or "no" string.

I'll keep an eye on the Google Merchant Center product details to see if the categories start showing up, and update here if they do.

Thanks!

Joe

0 Likes
eGarderoben
Tourist
5 0 1

Same for me!

Anyone who has found a solution yet?

0 Likes
boxertrot
1 0 0

+1

Still waiting on solution or response from shopify?!?

0 Likes