Google ads and Merchant Center Account suspended

pallavi0301
Excursionist
25 0 3

Hi All,

My google ad words account was running successfully until 2 days ago. My merchant center was disabled a month ago when I uploaded  my products using shopify google app as content API. 

I have the following message on my MC account :- 

Account suspended due to policy violation: Unacceptable Business Practices

And the following on my ad words account :-

Your account is suspended. Your account doesn't comply with our Google Ads Policies and our Google Ads Terms and/or Conditions.

1) I did not make any changes to my adwords account. I was running a smart campaign. I just verified and claimed my website on MC and google search console 
2) I am not dropshipping but I did have some products on the store that were handmade paintings and I had selected " continue selling when out of stock " for them as I was taking pre orders for them . But I had not uploaded them in my feed on google. Can google still scan my store and see this as a violation even when I was not actively promoting them /
3) I have provided all information in all my pages on my website. I am registered business operating for 2 months and have only 1 ads account and 1 MC account with same billing and payment info 
4) I had earlier bought a similar domain but then redirected that to this new one . 
5) I am also selling similar products on ebay and etsy so I can utilize multiple online playforms. And I am running ads there too. But my prices differ there. Could that be an issue ?
6) I also have a shopify internal currency converter and I have created a shipping profile for USA too as I get requests from there sometimes. Can that be an issue ?
7) Some of my products went out of stock while they were uploaded in the feed on google, which would happen as its normal. Does google just stop promoting that product or can this lead to suspension ? Coz you will never have large stocks as a small business anyway. 

I can see no other violations. 

I plan to provide my business details and address details in my next appeal as I dont know what else to fix. 

Appreciate any help

Website is 

I sell handmade products made by artisans in NGOs in developing countries. Google is very important for my business to succeed. A lot of lives depend on it. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
501 10 86

Hi @pallavi0301 (Ms Pallavi)

Trust you are doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India - Providing Professional Website Design & Development, Google & Bing Ads Management, Conversion Rate Optimization, Email Marketing Services to small & medium business clients across the globe.

I can help you in this. I need to look in your adwords account and merchant center account. After which I need to talk to Google On Call to understand that issue.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
pallavi0301
Excursionist
25 0 3

Hi Vinod,

Happy to give you access but do you see anything abnormal on my website ? How can you talk to google support ? I cant get them on chat or online. They just send an automated e mail

Thanks.  

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
501 10 86

Every thing on the Website is fine. 

That's the biggest problem of Google no proper support not only in the current situation of lockdown generally too. 

You have to call on the number which is mentioned.

Thanks. 

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 43

Propel guru can help with this problem of Merchant Center Account.

Propel Guru is a result-driven agency with Social, SEO, Content, Graphics, & PPC experts. Whether you’re looking for a new website, in need of sales and marketing consultancy, have a one-off project, or want to just discuss outsourcing your lead generation, email marketing, sales, or digital marketing completely, let us know!

Visit Propel Guru website: https://www.propelguru.com/

0 Likes
TWW
1 0 0

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. I have been trading fine without any problem for over 2 years and all of a sudden, I got an email advising both my MC and Google ads accounts have been suspended. Can someone please help resolve this issue or provide a workaround?

Many thanks

0 Likes