Google fields for jewelry

2 0 0

Whew...I never knew about the Google fields and have a question while I look at updating over 700 items. I sell jewelry and beading patterns. What fields are necessary for for me to fill in? I've got the ID numbers for the categories, but am having trouble with the color/size, etc...on the jewelry and color/materials, etc on the patterns. I notice someone else had asked a similar question quite some time ago and received no answer. I'm really hoping I can get one

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi I have a similar problem did you ever find a solution,  mine is I sell Soap and bath bombs but like your question, with google fields the options are gender size and so on which are not relevant, anyway if you had any luck finding the answer I am searching everywhere to find out but cannot find anything either if i do i will post

0 Likes
2 0 0
What I found in my research is that for a lot of items you don't have to
fill in those options. You pretty much need the "category", "color" and who
it's for (child, adult, etc) For my line, I don't have to fill in the
"material" unless it's silver, gold, platinum. Hope this helps!
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi thank you for responding really appreciate  it and yes that worked for most of my items, finally I appear on google shopping.

It still did not work for all of my items but I did find this out from google if it is any help for you.

Hence, I see that the gtin, mpn and brands value as kept as "Yes". Please change the value as "No" then your issue will be re-solved 

I  haven't worked out how to do this yet as I guess its in the code somewhere either on google or in shopify but if it helps you happy days.  

I worked around mine by adding multiple GTIN's and once i work out how to do the above will implement that.

Thanks again really helped me !!!!

0 Likes