Got a warning about product(or products)?

Confusedone2
1 0 0

Shoppify sent me a warning about one or more products in my store violating there covid rules?

They did not specify what the product or products in question are and I certainly never made any false claims or price gouged.

Not to mention the store is not even live and still under construction?

Is it common for shoppify to throw stumbling blocks in front of there customers or is this a rare thing ?

I have replied to them.

So I guess the real question is how long can I expect to wait to hear from them again so I can remedy whatever there percieved problem is?

Thank you

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1212 71 153

Hi there @Confusedone2!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for letting us know about the contact you got about your products.

You will be able to address any questions you have on this process to the team that reached out to you via email.

They will be able to access info on your store and which products are an issue here that we would not be able to from regular support.

It can take a few days to hear back from this team, as they only work via email and have a high workload.

Not to worry, as it would be completely normal for any e-commerce site or platform to review the products being posted and uploaded to ensure they comply with any requirements or terms set out.

Keep an eye out for that reply in the coming days and you can work with that team to resolve any issue that has been flagged.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes