Grabbing two or more persons details on a sale?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm looking at selling courses where I'll want to grab at least the "email address", "full name" and "company" for the manager paying, but also will want the same for each of the actual participants that he books for - probably just one or two, but could be more.

When I say 'grab', I'm hoping that this info will be emailed to me where I can process it into my CRM and hence the rest of my process.

Currently have the trial setup, but can't see how I would do this. Any tips?

It looks as if there is a range of apps and experts that can possibly be used, (and I may well delve off into there - but it's somewhat overwhelming at this stage :-)

Thanks for any direction you can give,

- Steve 

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2367 163 339

Hi @snori74,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I'm still not 100% clear on what you're looking for. Would you be able to elaborate a little more on what exactly you're looking for please? 

From what I gather so far, you are looking for a way for someone (for example a manager of a company) to pay for a course and some products such as books but pay for multiple people at the same time? But you would also like the information of the people they purchased the products for goes into your CRM system at the same time the order goes through? 

Let me know if that's what it is or if I am not correct. Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Yes, I there to be one sale of (say) two course places, paid for by Able. I need his details to communicate with him, but I also need the details for Baker and Charlie who'll be the ones actually attending the course so that I can set things up for them.

- Steve

0 Likes