Greetings Newbie

MrRemedy
1 0 0

I am new to the Partner Program. I am still new to the shopify experience in general and I was wondering if I could get some insight from the masters on the Shopify platform.

I have been diving in and out of shopify for the past year of 2020 and I love it. I actually want to become a Shopify expert so I can teach other people to do and make it a career.

Can anyone give me advice on how to become Shopify proficient.

I want to be the best with all respect!

Give me all the nitty gritty, I can take it.

My experience thus far, is the front end. I get the concept of each theme generally has the same design layout tools, but have different features depending on the developers. I am not tech savvy, but I can follow instructions until I'm mind boggled. 

I do however see there is a program for being a Service Partner or way of business sort of speak. Is this a good route to go? Have other individuals been successful in that career path?

Is being a Shopify partner even a career, that can bring in good money, obviously with hard work and due diligence...I am just curious 

If this is the wrong community forum, much apologies. But I like advice from the experts.

0 Likes