Group Multiple Products From Different POD

highonryan
Visitor
2 0 0

I am new to complex options in Shopify and need help being pointed in the right direction.

I am wanting to bundle several individual products from different POD vendors into one product offering, and don't know how to do this. 

Back Story:

I have a shop that sells t-shirts, mugs, tumblers, posters, etc. Each item is available individually, and if you want several items, you just add them to the cart one by one. We are connected to several POD vendors. 

Now, I want to offer as one item, a group of these individual items, for example a t-shirt and poster (vendor 1), a vacuum seal tumbler (vendor 2) and a keychain (vendor 3) as one product that when added to cart, is processed as one transaction. I still want to sell each item individually, but also as a "special deal" in a bundle.

Is there an app for this, or special settings, or a set of instructions?  Does this question make sense?

Any Help is Greatly Appreciated.

- Ryan

Reply 1 (1)

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
891 23 171

Our app BYOB may be able to help. It supports:

• link multiple collections together, e.g. Any 1 tee + Any 1 mug + Any 1 poster, pay a fixed price or discounted price
  • sell as a bundle item in cart. Break down into individual items after the order is paid. So the inventory is sync
  • you can sell individual items and bundle items together. They appear as separate line items after order breakdown

But our app is mainly for build-your-own type of bundle or product group. If you want to preset the items as bundles. It may not be good for you. 

You can take a look at the sample page here.

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview