Grouping products to sell

Highlighted
1 0 0

I plan to sell products as gift sets. For example-

I have 3 products A, B, C and I want to sell these as GIFT SET 1. So- GIFT SET 1 for $30

But I would like to track inventory for the individual products A, B, C as well.

Also, I do not plan to sell the individual products.

Not sure how to do this in Shopify. And a few small nice additions would be for the display image to change when the user clicks on product A and so on.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
224 1 23

Hi, Vijay!

Patrick, a Shopify Guru here :). 

You could create one product, Gift set 1, which would be the bundle of A,B and C and then you can use an app like https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-assistant to track the inventory of each item separately. 

For the images, when you create the bundle product you should be able to upload a few images of it. So you could have the main image being everything and then different images for each separate item. :)

Hope that helps :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

normal plan, it is clear that every idea needs to be developed, but for now I think is great.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi. I have a similar situation. I will be selling product with the options of purchasing A,B, and C individually as well as having the option to purchase a set (A,B,and C as a group). Is there not an internal option for tracking the inventory of the Set? I believe that the internal system will track A,B, and C like normal product but I am concerned that the Set inventory wont adjust to 0 if by change someone purchases all of A. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
25 0 3

HI Vijay,

The Product Kits app was built for this particular use case. The app allows you to combine multiple products into a set which you can sell just like any other product.

It automatically tracks inventory.  So the inventory of the Set Product and the associated child products are always in sync.

Here is an explanation on how you can combine Shaving Razor, Shaving Gel and After Shave into a Shaving Kit Bundle

Regards,

Ankit

SpiceGems

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, I have a similar question. 

I wish to sell a limited quantity of a range of different products options inside a Group of products.

Exemple: I have products A, B, C, D and E, and I have a group X that costs $10 and within which you can add 3 products and you can choose which products to include, from the options

How can I do that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Dear Sara,

Thanks for your support, but thats not exectly what I need. I need to sell a basket of X products for a fixed price within which the client can choose X products from a list of available products

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, did you get an answer for your question? i have the same issue

i have 10 available items in two different sizes.

i would like the client to pick sets of 3, 5 or 10, but to be able to pick variants out of the 10 items and sizes

thank you very much

0 Likes