Your help and guidance are required to solve the low conversion issue. Let me state the store insights:
Category Beauty Brands
Conversion Rate 0.51%
Only Weekend Sales
No Sales on Weekdays
Bounce Rate: <40%
Daily Visitors 300-400
Interest-based targeting traffic with Engaged Shoppers Behavior
No Single Conversion From Facebook
15-16 conversions made from Instagram
We are offering Free Shipping
Trust Badges are there
Sales Pop-up & Scarcity Triggers
Live chat - Facebook
Store Launch Date: 14 Days Ago
Please help to resolve the issue.
Thanks & Regards,
First of all, thanks for sharing all of this context and data. With your conversion rate at 0.51%, there is room for improvement there. When it comes to conversion rate optimization, there are a few points we want to address. Here are three main reasons a visitor may not be buying when they land on your store once they click through your ad.
1) Site and Ad User Experience
2) Quality of the lead (visitor)
3) Engagement Optimization
1) User experience. This includes things like page load speed, ease of use (find what they are looking for and reach checkout), and store theme design. Ensuring your store loads quickly is crucial. So making sure that your pages don't go overboard with large, unnecessary images or videos.
2) Lead Quality (visitor). It's important to get people to click on your ads. But the key is to have the right people click on your ad. For example, if you are selling high-end makeup products at luxury prices you would be getting poor quality leads if you are using keywords such as "cheap" or "easy" or "free" in your ad copy. Although it will get you some clicks, it will be from people looking for cheap deals. Narrowing down your target audience to countries that match your store currency is also a good option.
3) Engagement. This is all about encouraging your visitors to take action. Leveraging a live chat app is an example of a high-impact approach to engage with shoppers on your site. Which I can see you already have. Many live chat tools let you target browsers on certain pages, after they've been on your site for a certain length of time, or even after they've arrived on your site through an email newsletter. Live chat also enables you to have direct conversations with your customers so you can answer and address customer concerns right when they're planning to buy.
I hope all of this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
I just reviewed your store. You need to work on a few aspects to increase your sales.
Try Gmail Sponsored Promotions: Gmail Sponsored Promotions can deliver high volumes of conversions so you can give Gmail ads a try.
Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales.
Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.
CTA to increase sales: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try using good CTA to increase conversion and sales.
Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns.
A/B testing: Always try A/B testing to see which version of the webpage is performing better for you and where you can improve conversion.
I hope you like my feedback! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
I won't add the the great general advice given by Shopify but I'm seeing that the HTTPS/Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate for your store is invalid. On Chrome, this basically means the store is inaccessible since Chrome warns when using a site with an invalid certificate.
Something you'll need to fix immediately.
Welcome to Shopify! I hope you're doing well and are safe in these difficult times. I understand low sales can be frustrating. So I can share my own views here - hopefully this will be useful for you.
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!