HELP! Can't close store on pause

Solved
jessjohnson
1 0 0

Hi there, I am just wondering if someone is able to help me I am locked out of admin abilities with my shopify account on pause, unfortunately I would like to shut down the store all together but cant seem to get on there without paying for a new plan. I saw in a previous thread someone had a similiar case and they granted temporary access to close the store. I'm wondering if someone is able to help me with that or show another way! Thank you in advance, my shopify link is 

jj-dubz-apparel.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Finley
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
197 24 26

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @jessjohnson!

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

From what you shared, it sounds like you downgraded to the fully paused plan for three months, meaning you're currently unable to log in to your Shopify admin to close your store. Is that right?

If so, we’ll need to access your account to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. If I can clarify anything about this further, please let me know.

Just a note that if you have any questions about setting up your store, please let us know! We also have a ton of fantastic free content on Shopify Compass. There are courses on setting up your account, designing your website, marketing, and more.

I hope you're having a great day!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes