HELP! Feedback on my Shop ?

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello! I am currently new on shopify and ecommerce. If anybody can give me some feedbacks on my shop ( https://veige.shop/ ) it would be greatly appreciated! 

If y'all also want to start a chain with your websites, please do so! I will try to form feedbacks as if I was a customer.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1055 62 124

Hi there @Veige!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for sharing your store here so we could check it out together!

It looks great! You've got bright clear large product images so it's easy to see what's on offer here.

Your links are all set up and in working order, that's great.

One thing I would recommend is that you create an About Us page and link it up there, so you can tell your brand's story and connect with potential customers better.

There's a bit more info on our blog on why these are important and how to get the best out of yours you can check out.

Have you thought about how you might be marketing your store yet?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you very much Don! I will surely add an about us page. And to answer your question, I was advertising on Facebook, but they restricted my account. I currently don't know where else to advertise other than Facebook and Instagram. Any ideas of what I can do ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1055 62 124

Hi again @Veige!

Don from Shopify once more.

If you're just starting out trying to attract visitors and drive traffic I'd really recommend this article on our blog for some other ways and places you can advertise your store.

Have you thought about who your target market is or how you're going to try to reach them?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes