HELP INSTAGRAM PRICES NOT CHANGING WHEN CHANGED ON SHOPIFY

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
287 25 73

Hi, @MKrystel!

Thank you for your comment on this thread. Product prices will always pull from the listed price on Shopify. You mentioned that you have tried changing the product prices directly on Facebook - please make sure to change them on Shopify and allow 24-72 hours for the changes to update.

If this issue persists or if I have misunderstood any part of your message, make sure to grab me a screenshot of what you see and I'd love to continue helping.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi, 

I have the same issue, our prices have not reverted back to the old prices even after the sale is finished.

Can you please helppppppp

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
287 25 73

Hi, @Puja_Khandelwal!

Thanks for connecting with me and sharing your issue.

I'd love to help you troubleshoot this. Can you please provide me with the following details so we can look at next steps:

• Was this a sale for the BFCM weekend?
  • Can you please expand on how you implemented the sale - was it through an app, or through the Shopify `compare at` field? If it's an app, which app?
  • When did your sale end?
  • Which products is this impacting?

I look forward to your reply,

0 Likes
2 0 0
Was this a sale for the BFCM weekend? : Yes Can you please expand on how you implemented the sale - was it through an app, or through the Shopify `compare at` field? If it's an app, which app? When did your sale end? Which products is this impacting?
It was through an app - Sale and Discount Manager
It’s affecting all the products in the sale for eg a collection by Rianta, Shrena Hirawat, Renee
Can you please help, I have attached a couple of screenshots for you
0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi Olivia

Can you please help? I am having the same problem that these people were having. Our BFCM sale finished on Monday and people are messaging me on IG saying that they are seeing the same prince and when they click though they are surprised to see a different price. We changed the pricing back 5 days ago.

- The sale was done in Shopify by changing the Price and Compare price on all sale items (not using a 3rd party app)

- This is impacting almost all of the products on our store.

I got some messaging that we are not using the newest version of FB/IG integration. I tried setting up the new version but I got an email saying we may need to wait 4 weeks to be approved!!

Can you please resync our store with IG like you have mentioned you can do in this and other threads!!

This is a vital sale period for us and IG is one of our main sales channels.

Thank you

Kirsten

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
287 25 73

Thanks for that added information, @Puja_Khandelwal and thanks for connecting, @HelloDay.

I didn't see any screenshots attached with your message, @Puja_Khandelwal, but I did want to ensure that you are also using the latest Facebook Sales Channel. You can confirm this by heading into your Admin > Sales Channels > Facebook (this is different from the delisted Facebook Shop). This channel must be set up to proceed with selling on Facebook and future product syncs.

If you had already onboarded and been approved for the Facebook Sales Channel then you can expect products to sync within the 24-72 hour timeline I shared above. It also turns out that Facebook was experiencing some downtime with integrations to platforms, which caused a disruption in product syncing over the last 24+ hours. This was shared in detail on our status page here: https://www.shopifystatus.com/

This has now been resolved, so please confirm when you switched to the new Facebook channel we can determine next best steps.

Thank you for sharing those details, @HelloDay.

It sounds as though you were up until recently using the legacy Facebook Shop sales channel which is no longer supported. We definitely used to be able to 'force' product syncs in this old version, which is no longer applicable on the new channel. This legacy channel was delisted in May, and our merchants were provided an eight month grace period to onboard to the new Facebook channel, with the deadline coming to a close last weekend. 

Onboarding to the new channel takes a few minutes, at which point your store enters review by Facebook. In most cases this can a few hours to a few days, to a maximum of 4 weeks for approval by Facebook.

I know this isn't ideal, especially during this peak season going into the holidays. I encourage you to share important messaging updates with your customers proactively as you await approval from the Facebook team. This will provide a better experience for your customers, and also create less work for your team.

Please connect with me if you have further questions.

Warm regards,

0 Likes