HELP INSTAGRAM PRICES NOT CHANGING WHEN CHANGED ON SHOPIFY

cozybycandles
5 0 0

Please help! My problem is the following one, I have changed the prices of my products for a sale, but the price won't change on the Instagram product tags. Does anyone know how to fix this?

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 32 88

Hey, @cozybycandles!

I hope you're doing well and thanks for connecting with us. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Congratulations on your first post in our forums - I love that you are taking advantage of our network as this will help lots of other merchants with the same question as you.

When you update product information in Shopify, this data is sent back to Facebook and Instagram to display the latest (and correct) product information. This data sync can take 24-72 hours, which could explain why you were seeing old prices. You can read about other common questions about the Instagram sales channel in our help docs here.

It looks like it has been a couple of days since you posted your question, so this should have resolved itself. Can you please update me to let me know if you are still experiencing this issue? If so, any screenshots or other relevant information you can provide can help me troubleshoot with you.

I look forward to connecting,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
cozybycandles
5 0 0
Hi there. It has not resolved. I changed The price over a week ago and it’s still ringing up regular price. I also took it off of the Facebook and Instagram store and then put it back on to see if that would help but it hasn’t.
0 Likes
cozybycandles
5 0 0

Hi there thanks for responding the issue has not resolved. I change the prices a week ago and they are still showing up as the old original price I was just trying to have a sale price to be advertised on Instagram but it’s been over a week and it hasn’t happened. I have also removed them from the Facebook store and re-added them and it still has not resolved the issue. 

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 32 88

Thanks for the update, @cozybycandles!

This is definitely something we will want to have a look at deeper to see if there are any other sync issues going on. Typically if you do disconnect and reconnect the channel, that can actually delay the sync even further - just something to keep in mind.

I would love to help you figure this out so I have sent you an email to authenticate your account and begin troubleshooting. 

Please get back to me via email,

0 Likes
cozybycandles
5 0 0
Hi Olivia,

how can we begin troubleshooting my account?
0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 32 88

Sure thing! I've already sent you an email, and I just need you to reply to me there to move forward with next steps.

Are you able to find it in your inbox? If you don't see it please let me know right away.

Warm regards,

0 Likes
cozybycandles
5 0 0

I don't have am email from you, checked my spam and inbox and nothing. email is hellocozybycandles@gmail.com . Thanks!

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 32 88

Ah, okay.

Would you mind adding both no-reply@shopify.com and mailer@shopify.com to your allowlist in your email account? Then I will try re-sending it again and we can continue.

Regards,

MKrystel
1 0 0

Hello , i have the exact same problem and i tried to changes the price of a few  items directly on facebook and it rechange to the old price so i dont know what to do now

0 Likes