HELP! Payments are not showing in my bank account!

Highlighted
3 0 0

After receiving about 15 orders, The payments were paid out to me but not showing up in my bank account. It has been only  a few days, but i received payments in may that have not shown up in my bank either. Need help as soon as possible and hope i hear soon because it`s been super hard to get in touch with someone to help me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
395 25 115

Hi, @bharrogate

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for reaching out with this question - I'm glad to lend a hand to help track down your payments. 

As a first step, can you please confirm which payment gateway you're using in the 'Settings > Payments'  section of your Shopify admin? Depending on the gateway that's in use here, the payout times and process will likely vary. 

If you're using Shopify Payments on your account, the pay periods differ depending on where your business is based. I recommend checking out this chart to view the pay periods offered to your location. In addition to this, if you've scheduled your payouts to be paid at regular intervals, this may be creating a delay in receiving your funds. To find out if your payouts have been scheduled or paid, please log in to your Shopify admin and click 'Settings > Payments'. Then, in the Shopify Payments box, click 'View payouts'  and the status will be listed beside each payout. I suggest looking over this document for more information on this, too. 

However, if you're instead using a third-party payment gateway on your site, the payout times will be determined by this gateway. To learn more about this, it's best to contact your payment gateway's support team directly for more details. 

In the meantime, I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've had with getting in touch with our team about this. While I can absolutely help out here on our Community forums, I understand that this request is time-sensitive, so if you're seeking urgent help I recommend reaching out to our live support team via this link.  

I look forward to hearing back from you with more information on which payment gateway you're using, and where your business is based, so that I can provide further assistance!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes