HELP! Product & Lifestyle Photography Tips for Luxury Clothing Brand

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Hello 

I'm looking for tips to help improve our website's product and lifestyle imagery without HUGE costs

Any tips on the following:

- Digital Camera

- Product photo best practice guides

- Online tutorials for fashion photography

- Flatlay best practice 

- Lifestyle photo best practice

All tips BIG and small welcome.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2
I don’t know what the cost is to do your own photography but I use shutter stock for my images. They have different plans based on the number of images you need. For my field, the photos I can choose from are very good and I’ve been able to find exactly what I need. You can go on their website and search for images without having to buy so you can see if they have any that work. I know others have also used Getty images but I haven’t tried them.
Highlighted
1 0 0

the answer is simple my friend! everything that is the latest branded and all the most expensive! so much for a luxurious life

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Thanks for the tip Kellie. I think i can use Shutterstock and Getty images for some peripheral imagery but we would like to produce our own content for the website and social channels

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

You can add loyalty factors and referral, it will increase repeat buy and customer lifetime fee with factors and rewards that give clients extra motives to go back in your store Gliving. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends in your store.

0 Likes