HELP!! SHOPIFY PLS CONTACT ME!!!!

Highlighted
8 0 0

I have an Active Shopify store making sales and need to speak to a Shopify representative!

The new login support method will not allow me to contact support EVEN THOUGH I'M LOGGED INTO THE APPLICATION!!!

It is asking me to login again and then telling me I don't have access to the account?????

Without logging in, I cannot get access to any Shopify Help method except these forums as you have strategically removed access to every other phone number that was previously available.

Please get in touch with me ASAP. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
511 42 111

Hi, @errj

Julie here from Shopify Support. 

Thank you for reaching out and sharing these details with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having difficulties reaching out. To clarify, we are still available 24/7 and we do not require you to login in order to reach out. To get in touch with Shopify support, simply follow these steps:

1. Go to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions
  2. If you are not logged in, you'll see an option to Continue without logging in

20-07-5lygj-os7gl
  3. Enter a brief description of your question into the search bar. This is a necessary step in order to reach the contact methods. 

20-07-y01ux-gq298

4. Once you select "Search", you’ll be provided with a curated list of Shopify resources related to your search. We have extensive help documentation designed to connect you with the information you need as quickly as possible. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our docs, click Continue under the Get support section.  

20-07-ry061-azvcd

5. You'll then be presented with a variety of different contact methods. Choose the way you want to contact Shopify support from the available options. 

20-07-f43x0-51qlg

I hope this clears things up! If you are still having issues, feel free to share a video recording showing the steps you've taken and I can offer some troubleshooting steps. If you can share your question here, I'd also be happy to help in the Community Forums.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi Julie,

Thanks.

That step #3 from your reply is the problem.

It's not clear that "I must" enter something there in order to be provided with a contact method.

I did see the line that reads, 

"Search for a topic so we can connect you with the right articles and support teams"

But it wasn't until your reply where you stated, "This is a necessary step in order to reach the contact methods." That I understood this was a prerequisite. 

Maybe I'm a little thick, but some more specifically worded language on that page (like you included in your reply) would probably be helpful.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
511 42 111

No problem, @errj.

I completely appreciate where the confusion is coming from. While we do have a ton of resources that should help merchants find the answer they're seeking without needing to contact our Support team, I understand that there are some situations that require live assistance. For that reason, it would make sense that the process for contacting our support team is more clearly communicated on the Support page. 

I really appreciate your input and I want to let you know that I've gone ahead and passed your feedback along to our developers. 

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reply here!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes