HELP customers cannot purchase on my store

Emamaco
6 0 0

Hi,

My customers are contacting me and telling me they are trying to checkout today but are getting the message:

your payment cannot be processed please try again

My store is not new. I have had this issue once before. Both times it has affected my sales dramatically. 

I spend over $1.5k per day on advertising driving traffic to my shop but when this is happening I make a loss rather than a profit.

please help.

Replies 5 (5)

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 224

Hey, @Emamaco!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your checkout today, with a bit more information I will certainly help you get this sorted! Can you let me know what payment providers are connected to your store at the moment and which one your customers are having issues with? 

Was your store working okay yesterday? Have you added any new apps or changed any theme code recently? What theme are you using on your store at the moment?

Once I have this information I can troubleshoot a bit more with you. 

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

Emamaco
6 0 0

Was working yesterday - just not today for some reason. I havn’t changed any apps or code. Only recent change was to add a new page called reviews.

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 224

Thank you for getting back to me, @Emamaco.

Can I ask how you imported those reviews on to your store? Also, what theme is live on your store at the moment and what payment providers are linked to your store? 

Emamaco
6 0 0

The reviews are youtube embedded videos.

The theme is just debut.

Payment providers are shopify, paypal, afterpay, zip, apple pay.

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 224

Okay, thank you for confirming that, @Emamaco. I will need to take a look at the store and see what is going on so, In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a closer look for you. Please ensure to check your spam/junk folder for this email as sometimes it lands there.

Thank you!