HELP removing Privy Pop Up

thehumblehoney
1 0 0

I believe my pop up was generated by Privy, and I need to remove it. It appears that I deleted the app and in turn must have deleted my account? I can't find the code anywhere. Does anyone know where to find the code and get rid of it? Thank You!

0 Likes
Sophierose
1 0 0

Hey did you ever get an answer to this?

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 53 91

Hello! Sophia here from Shopify.

Since Privy is a third-party app, I recommend contacting Privy directly for guidance on removing any leftover code from your theme if you've already uninstalled the app but the popup remains. You can find their contact information on their Shopify App Store page here: Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS. They currently have a phone number and email address listed. Alternatively, you can click Get support on the same page to connect your support request to your Shopify store.

If the popup doesn't include the Privy logo or you've otherwise determined that it isn't coming from that app, please let me know the name of your theme and whether you're using any other apps that might offer a popup so we can find out where it's coming from. Feel free to share your store link here as well so that myself or others in the community can take a look with you. Thanks!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes